Peggy Anne Salz, named a Top 30 Mobile Marketing Influencer, is the chief analyst and founder of MobileGroove, a top 50 ranked destination providing analysis, custom research and strategic content marketing to the global mobile industry, and mentoring and consulting to tech startups.
In her capacity as Chapter President of the Mobile Growth Fellowship (Berlin), a non-vendor, not-for-profit, mobile user acquisition, growth, and monetization think tank at the forefront of the mobile industry, she educates on best practices around app marketing, storytelling and user engagement. As Chief Content Officer of the Mobile Marketing Association Germany, she harnesses news and storytelling to accelerate the transformation and innovation of mobile marketing and advertising and the technologies that enable their advancement in Germany and globally.
Peggy is also a VentureBeat mobile analyst, frequent Forbes contributor and guest contributor for a variety of leading media outlets, including the Harvard Business Review, where she shares her insights on mobile marketing, mobile apps, customer engagement and business innovation. She has written 300+ articles on mobile marketing, mobile search, social media and mobile industry news and developments, and nine books about mobile, both as a lead author and in partnership with global companies including Gemalto, InMobi, SAP Mobile Services and the Mobile Marketing Association.
Graduating with honors from the University of Pittsburgh, Peggy earned a B.A. in Philosophy of Science, Political Science, and Economics. She is a Fulbright fellow and a member of the International Who’s Who of Professionals.
- 15K Twitter followers and growing
- Frequent speaker at mobile conferences; presentations and workshops targeting app developer communities and brand marketers.
- VB INSIGHTS (VentureBeat) mobile analyst with expertise in mobile apps, ASO, AI & bots, and mobile marketing and commerce.
- Former Gigaom Research mobile analyst with expertise in mobile customer experience, engagement, and app interaction.
- Chief Content Officer, MMA Germany (Mobile Marketing Association).
- Weekly podcasts (Mobile Presence) with audience reach of 200K downloads per month, or over 2 million downloads per year.
- Listed on 5+ mobile industry ‘Top lists’ (Top 100 Influencer at Mobile World Congress, Top 30 Mobile Marketing Influencer, Top 5 Mobile Development Influencer, Top 20 Mobile Expert To Follow On Twitter, and one of the 100+ Tech & Business Women Speakers You Need To Hear.
Let's talk about ways you can grow and engage your audience through expert content creation and marketing. email@example.com
Top 30 Influencer and frequent contributor to leading publications and destinations, where I write about all things digital and the business of mobile.
Advisor and mentor to startups and global companies, where I plan, produce, and promote a broad range of content and assets—including ghostwritten blogs and columns, branded whitepapers and playbooks, and professional videos and podcasts.
In-demand keynote and moderator at industry events, "un-summits," webinars, and workshops, where I provoke debate, foster discussion, and educate on best practices.
Seasoned research analyst and mobile economist, with a long track record turning data sets into deep insights, and assisting with the creation and placement of articles, posts, and analysis.
Nine-time author of print books and e-books about mobile, both as a lead author and in partnership with global companies including Gemalto, InMobi, SAP Mobile Services and the Mobile Marketing Association.