Peggy Anne Salz, named a Top 30 Mobile Marketing Influencer, is the chief analyst and founder of MobileGroove — a top 50 ranked destination offering news, analysis and commentary. Peggy and the MobileGroove team provide analysis, custom research, and strategic content marketing to the global mobile industry, and mentoring and consulting to tech startups.
She also educates on best practices around app marketing, storytelling and user engagement. As Chief Content Officer of the Mobile Marketing Association Germany, she harnesses news and storytelling to accelerate the transformation and innovation of mobile marketing and advertising and the technologies that enable their advancement in Germany and globally.
Peggy is also a VentureBeat mobile analyst, frequent Forbes contributor and guest contributor for a variety of leading media outlets, including the Harvard Business Review, where she shares her insights on mobile marketing, mobile apps, customer engagement and business innovation. She has written 300+ articles on mobile marketing, mobile search, social media, and mobile industry news and developments. Peggy is also the author of nine books about mobile, both as a lead author and in partnership with global companies including Gemalto, InMobi, SAP Mobile Services and the Mobile Marketing Association.
Graduating with honors from the University of Pittsburgh, Peggy earned a B.A. in Philosophy of Science, Political Science, and Economics. She is a Fulbright fellow and a member of the International Who’s Who of Professionals.
- 15K Twitter followers and growing
- Frequent speaker at mobile conferences; presentations and workshops targeting app developer communities and brand marketers.
- VB INSIGHTS (VentureBeat) mobile analyst with expertise in mobile apps, ASO, AI & bots, and mobile marketing and commerce.
- Former Gigaom Research mobile analyst with expertise in mobile customer experience, engagement, and app interaction.
- Chief Content Officer, MMA Germany (Mobile Marketing Association).
- Weekly podcasts (Mobile Presence) with an audience reach of 200K downloads per month, or over 2 million downloads per year.
- Listed on 5+ mobile industry “Top lists” (Top 100 Influencer at Mobile World Congress, Top 30 Mobile Marketing Influencer, Top 5 Mobile Development Influencer, Top 20 Mobile Expert To Follow On Twitter, and one of the 100+ Tech & Business Women Speakers You Need To Hear.